Bunninsula Mark 2 Day 2 (part 2) (I will stop naming these now, I just really wanted to use 2 multiple times)
- So ficcyshit was sick so I made her a get well kit which included mouth wash, flat ginger ale, a cindaquilt, and a lollipop.
- She then proceeded to build a house, tear it down, claim an additional plot of land, and started rebuilding.
- I caught a Joel for luffles424 and achillesvevo spawned a bunch of minions which dropped very nice swords, so I captured one, renamed it Allan’s Cinion and told it to guard Joel whilst I was excavating. I disliked my house. So I tore it down. I also claimed an additional plot of land so now I’m working on the traditional basement jordybordychan and I always have.
- Allan spawned endermite bbies. Allan’s, Lana’s, Team Limp Dicks (non-picked yet), and mettallicanimechick’s banners.
- Allan added a Ghast called Anderson Cooper to the spawn, and built a hub that is very similar to vavman’s dad’s spaceship.
Ayy, it’s my house. This is based on my old house in Spanktopia(the old MCFucks server) which promptly got me fired from all build duty by Allan, and it’s still really only in the beginning stages where I work out the first floor, and, thus, the layout for the entire thing. Two plots of land is still cramped, so I can’t make things quite the same, but this thing will probably be pretty comfortable inside, and that’s all that matters. Can’t wait to wrestle redstone into formation for all the plumbing and lights.
I <3 William Shatner on Twitter
I love how they respond to him, as if he is actually a captain, even more.
Nasa confirmed for huge fucking nerds
This is awesome and priceless and people that work on space stuff are the best people of all time.
THIS IS ART
When I worked at a non-profit that handled suicide prevention, I had access to the donation records. Each month, a specific man donated 15$ to our organization. It was like clockwork.. same day, same man, he had been doing this for over 4 years. It always seemed odd to me but I never questioned it… until I saw a note attached one month. "For Noah- Dad"
his donation was once his child’s allowance.
I can promise you, they would miss you for the rest of their lives.
My friend committed suicide 3 years ago, and his mom still writes on his Facebook page every day telling him how much she loves and misses him.